Before you meet with an agency, it's a good idea to come up with questions for them to make sure you're hiring the right team. With our experience, we have highlighted 10 vital questions you should be asking to ensure they are the right match for you.
1) What does marketing mean to you?
Find out what their thoughts on marketing are. Ensure that their services align with what you are wanting to achieve.
2) Do you specialise in any particular area?
You want to hear that they specialise or have experts in marketing and design. This is the best combination as it allows them to have a full understanding of what you want to achieve and how to achieve it.
3) Do you offer a FREE consultation?
Obviously you should not have to pay for the first meeting as both need to see if you are a good fit.
4) Can I see your branding document?
The company at the very least should have their own branding document.
5) Can you show me 3 examples of previous similar work they have completed?
This is just to see if other people have trusted the company and for you to see if that trust was well founded.
6) What process do you use to identify what is needed for a project/retainer?
It is important to question the agency on how they identify what platforms and tools will best work with what you want to achieve from your marketing efforts.
7) What process will you use to create my marketing materials?
If they do not have a process then the likelihood is that they are not organised and focused.
8) Who will own the final files upon completion?
This should be obvious, but you would be surprised by what some branding agencies will try and get away with.
9) What is the timescale of the project?
Think about when you need the branding done by and see if they can work to your timeframe.
10) What will involve extra charges?
Some people apply a one size fits all solution, make sure yours is bespoke!
If you would like to know more about our Marketing Services, please do not hesitate to contact us- Give us a call on 01702 410663 or email us at email@example.com today.